Creating Your Artwork.
If you have existing artwork or have a separate designer creating it rather than using our online design tool, please read these instructions carefully. Please email them a link to this page and they are also free to an email us at PrintShop@DesignPosse.co
- Artwork that has crisp, clean lines and detail will result in a superior print
- When sizing your artwork, consider how the print will look across your size spread
- Artwork needs to be submitted at the exact size you would like it printed
- For multi coloured artwork, we prefer that spot colours are used
- Vector files such as Adobe Illustrator (.ai) and PDF (.pdf) are the preferred file format as this gives the sharpest lines and detail. If using this format, then please ensure all text is converted to outlines. Please also use Pantone Solid Coated colour matching system to ensure accurate colour reproduction as necessary
- Raster files such as Adobe Photoshop Document (.psd) are also acceptable. Please ensure a resolution of no less than 300ppi and that all layers are flattened. Please use CMYK colour mode but we do ask that Pantone Matching System be used for greater accuracy. High resolution JPEG image (.jpg / .jpeg), and PNG image (.png) may be acceptable but artwork fees may apply.
We use the PMS (PANTONE MATCHING SYSTEM) Solid Coated colour guide. If colour nuance is essential in your artwork then, for accuracy, please provide the matching PMS swatches as colours can be expressed differently on different devices. We have an online PMS chart here but please be aware that only a physical swatch book can ensure accuracy. In instances where PMS is not provided, CMYK colour will be used.
Sending Your Artwork.
You can attach your artwork to our quick quote form if it is smaller than 25mb. Or files less than 15mb can be emailed directly to printshop@DesignPosse.co. For files larger than this, please either use dropbox, google drive, or use a free online file transfer service such as Hightail or SendSpace
For all print runs, a proof of the artwork will be submitted for your approval prior to printing. This will specify the print placement, colours to be printed, and garments to be printed, as well as any other relevant information. If you would like to create your own blank t shirt mock up for reference purposes, you can use the Design Posse Online Design Tool which creates Print Ready files
Email Print Files to PrintShop@DesignPosse.co